Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coursework results...

Basically I have already know that my ME and HE got an A. yeh~~ HD HD HD.. I like HD~~~ (high distinction) but too bad my acc... ( mou ngan tai ) although I still havent get back my results but its for sure that.. my A has already fly off~~ T.T Seriously can't balance my figure in acc.. Next, BMS... for me to score A, I need to get 45/50 in my coursework 2... @.@ My probability to get 45 will be just 0.4, coz I have already know that I have lost 4 marks in the true/false section ( stupid ediot teori.. >.<") Thus, it's difficult for me to get all correct in the calculations.. haiz.. just forget about it.. maybe an A-?? Hope so..

English coursework.. ( guess what I've got??? I got 8/15.. =.=" ) seriously dead for my english.. haiz..


notes : My aim ~ CGPA 3.65++, izzit possible??? lolxxx. I don't think so... XD

No comments: