Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bored bored bored... >.<"

Woohoo~~ dance competition going to held on this coming saturday, and guess what our group did... we didnt really practice during this week.. hahax!! Fine, at the end I kena complaint from my group members... here is our conversation :


CK : When is our practice ??
me : erm.. 2moro... (friday)

LC : har??? how come we didnt practice 1??? u know others is like practice almost everyday leh!!!

me : i know...
CK : then??!! u noe ah.. one of the group leader say.. they practice so hard just to win us AT LEAST...
me : wat??!!!
LC : YALA!!! zzzZZZZ

me : kk!!! practice today k??

LC & CK : ^^



Oh gosh... they are sooo hardworking!!! @.@ too bad.. I just dun wan repeat the same incident like last time.. I have scolded 1 of my dancemates until she cried~~~ @.@ ( so sry about dat ) Maybe i'm too serious and strict dat time.. Thus, just to avoid them hates me.. is better to dun scold.. and just *open 1 eyes & close 1 eyes* ^^

Anyway, since they wan me to be strict.. It's for sure I will be really strict!!! Don't blame me if you get hurts or any muscle pain after this competition.. XD.

And, my lecture was actually end at 4pm, 1 hour to go just to wait them finished their classes and meet at dancing room. What to do during this bored hour?? No choice but to do dat : Homework!!! >.<" Sitting alone in lecture hall.. quite scary actually.. @.@




So empty and cool... @.@



doing BMS.. ( my fav's subject ~~ )



camwhore again.. ^^


notes : sleep sleep sleep... ZZzzzz just know how to sleep, DUMB!!!! >.<"

No comments: