Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Presentation for Hubungan Etink

Just finished my presentation for HE today. My topic was "Ciri-ciri dan pelaksanaan Sekolah Wawasan", everything was fine and luckily I can memorise the notes and spoke without "shaking".. However, during Q&A section.. Our group had fully dead because of the confusing question asked by the teacher. @.@ Fine, this will be an experience for us for the coming English presentation...




Kinz look so odd here.. =.=" ( All wearing white except him.. )



Candy Shoot ~~ ^^



Formal wear... hahax!! first time wearing that...



5 gals ~~ ^^



Me look so odd here.. >.<" ( All wearing dress except me )



Me and Lynn ( 1 of the tall gal.. >.<" )



Me and Chooi Lin.. ( hehex!! found a same height person )



Xiang Ni & Me ( The person who call me go die because of kinz.. @.@ )



Kinz & Me.. ( I feel like.. we seems like a couple here.. >.<" jk jk.. )



Kok Leong & Me ( our class rep )



U-mi "JAHAT"... hehex!! ( so sad that I forgot to take pic with her.. >.< )



Kinz.. he do look "cute" in this pic.. XD



Thx to him !!! being our temporary camera man.. XD

No comments: