Monday, July 27, 2009

English presentation

Just finish my English presentation today. Actually, we didn't do any rehearsal before the actual presentation. Not even a short notes or points with us that time, or maybe I should say... We just blindly talked in front of others.. =.=" Xiang Ni almost confuse and lost due to our rubbish topic (feel apologize to her.. >.<")

Basically our topic is this :

You and your friend are discussing your future career plans.


To Kinz and Xiang Ni, the pay offered and the location of working place are their prime considerations in choosing a career.

To me, I feel that it is the working environment and future prospects which are more important.

At the end, Kinz just talked about $$$ but not pay offered.. =.=" Of course I do know that money is important, but please relate to our topic la.. Don't just $$ here $$ there.. =.=" ( now only I realize that kinz is such a money minded person... almost can beat me already... >.<)

Let's take a look on the video clips that specially done by us~~ ^^ ( done by us but edited by me!!! >.<" )


No comments: