Monday, July 20, 2009

Dying Soon... X_x

Just received my dance songs today.. I need to choreograph the full version of latin, hip hop and indian dance.... Last time, I did got some help from karmun and yanshan.. and now although my members have been increase by 3 to 10 ( it seems like much more better.. BUT actually is NO !!! ) it doesn't help much anyway.. For me, the more people, the more trouble comes...

Date of accounting day and society day might be crush. Maybe I will just forgive the position in accounting day as my opportunity cost ( an economic term ) But, it seems like not worth to let go my position in accounting society. By passing through an interview section of being a committee in accounting society, and finally I did pass through it, but now I'm going to let go just because of the stupid dance competition in society day??!! >.<"

Regret of being leader in D'style. ( my dance group ) Haizzz... No choice, it's fore sure that I can't leave my dance group now. To clear my credits hour, I have no choice but to join it. Please don't make me hate dance after this, almost fed up for the Hip Hop section.. @.@ My next action, just try my best to make the steps as easy as possible... Thus, don't blame me if we can't get any awards in this competition...

Latin and indian dance.. * speechless X_x



Dance Room



The mirrors ~~~ ( First time dancing in front of mirrors... )



an old picture ( Me, U-mi & Lynn ) too bad that we're not in the same group.. T.T



notes : anyone can help me??? I don't think so... X_X

No comments: