Monday, July 13, 2009

D.A.N.C.E




Finally I'm back as a dancer ~~ ^^

However, my mission now will not be "easy" as past few years. According my past experience, my choreography only include Hip Hop/Street Jazz/Reggae/Krump. BUT now !!!! I'm going to choreograph a full song version of peacock dance ( Indian Dance ) , Hip Hop and the worse one should be Latin + Cha Cha... =.="

Just had my first lesson on Cha Cha today. Is not difficult but.. It looks different from my own "style". Erm... Or maybe I should say is because the movement is more to "woman" side.. sry to say that but... I'm still not that "woman" yet.. XD.

Competition is coming soon... our group name : D'Style ( Don't ask me why I put this, I have no idea also.. ) As a group leader, I must put more hard work than others !!! Luckily one of my group member was 1 of the TTnite finalist, must learn something from her.. XD.

notes : No Dance No Life ~~~ D' Style GO GO GO !!!!

No comments: