Saturday, September 18, 2010

TM lifez



currently "enjoying" my holidays
while others are hanging out with friends, watching PPS/movie, eat & sleep at home
me just spending my time in 1utama almost daily
not shopping
not movie
BUT working!!!


erm...
is not that sad too,
at least when I check my bank acc next month
I will definitely more happy than others
LOL!!!
able to get 4 digit income for half month working days
1st time ever!!!
but after deduct from SOSCO & EPF
will be back to 3 digit
btw, is still better than nth
=)


let's talk about my recent working life
is not a hard job
what makes me tiring is just standing
others those kind of sales...
nah
it's nth related to me
no matter how high/low of the sales
my salary is till remain the same
btw,
I still helping ah gor to achieve the target
when he is able to get incentive,
definitely he will treat me nice meals
hahax!!!

thx to him again for the sushi king dinner~
=)

and after raya, everyone is just getting bored without doing anything
so here comes with CAMWHORE~
let's check out the photos during my working period
=P





*dunno where am I looking...




Others u can check out my fb~

-
-
-



self camwhore~ =)

-
-
-

this one....
hahahahahaha!!!

just that we're TOO BORED
dunno what to do
so....
a SIC and a part-timer
started to SS around...
=X

p/s : if I not mistaken, that day was Raya Public Holiday =X



notes : I do enjoy while earning $$ ~ =P
cant attend the outfit building... ishhhhhhh

No comments: