Friday, September 3, 2010

exam finished

finally...
my 4th sem finals has finished
but it seems like no feeling for me
feels like exams gone very fast
and just dat's it
no happy no sad

just neutral

I know my mission couldn't achieve by this sem
have to work hard to get first class in diploma
aikzzzz


ES - careless and I've lost 21 marks..

TAX - it's consider a difficult set in finals, just hope GOD bless me

FA - speechless.. couldn't finished the set... so, hopeless

MAF - if I will have high cw marks, it shouldn't be a problem for me to score.. BUT, my cw is only 71 marks.. so... GOD bless me again

PF - this is the only subject I have confidence on it, hope i can pass with flying colours




notes : my working life is back again, but at least... my ah GOR is there to fight with me ^^

No comments: