Monday, September 6, 2010

shopping~

just back from shopping with Shan~
spend less than RM100
bought 4 things

1) high waisted dress
I wanted it for long time ago,
yee~~ finally bought it!!
hopefully can wear it during my presentation
^^

2) canvas shoes
this time I bought a black colour 1
easy for mix & match
for college and working purpose
=D

3) mouse pad
YEEEE!!!!
finally bought a new mouse pad
and it's JAE JOONG!!!
ahhhhh!!! can look at him whenever I'm using my comp
=P

4) hair treatment conditioner
have to use it for my dry and cacat hair
><

btw, I still have alot things need to spend
I wanna redye my hair
I wanna restyle my hair
my facial, masque, serum...


BUT!!!
b4 spending on these..
the most important 1 is my medicine fees

aikzzzzz

dunno need wait till when only can back to normal human life

>.<"



JAEJOONG mouse pad!~!~!
ahhhh!!!
MY HERO!!! =p



feel like...
I cover half of my face looks better...
><




notes : watching STEP UP 3 2moro~~~ YEEEEE~~~ dance rockzzzzzz!!! =P

No comments: