Friday, July 23, 2010

meaningful post??

how to define "meaningful" post??
erm...
got this kind of comments from my brothers gang
LOL

they only read those who thinks it's meaningful post in my blog
erm....
I know my blog is actually quite an emo sometime
quite a stupid sometime
and..
quite a bored 1 sometime (rubbish talk)

based on their definition,
those which is consider as "meaningful" post
was those lines that's related to my present life
and those music video shared by me is actually consider "skipped" for them
hahax!!!

okay...
actually my life is kinda boring
so nth much can post if I would to update my blog about my real life
so I usually share some of the videos or songs
hahax!!!
at least I have the excuse to updates my blog frequently~
=P

and...
I also heard some comments from my friends
what they conclude is


I'm a fierce lady


O.O
erm....
actually I knew that for quite long time ago de...
I really appreciate my groupmates who always accompany in all sort of assignments discussion
feel apologize to them
they need always "scold" by me
hahax!!!



sorry guys~ =)



notes : sometimes bad comments might hurt my confidence, but at least I get to know it and does better in my future~ =)

No comments: