Monday, July 19, 2010

"kia shu"??

found out dat...
my ex tutor comment me as "kia shu"
LOL

I actually dunno why he will said that to me
Am I really that kia shu??


btw,
is not bad being kia shu wad...
at least it can motivate me to work on something
so that I'm able to achieve my target

although I know comparison might bring a lot of stress to me
and sometimes...
too much of compare will have side effects...
so what I will do is just...
set someone as my target
at least I must bit him/her in some sort of results

of coz this "target" is achievable la...
hahax!!!


now only realize that
I'm actually kinda kia shu de~~

=)



notes : couldn't hit the impossible target..... anyway... at least I tried my best to work it~ =)

2 comments:

M e i Y e e said...

kia shu is because a person cares about her work n is willing to strive hard to achieve better result, u agree?
kia shu is normal la!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site bluebird-sk.blogspot.com
Is this possible?