Monday, July 5, 2010

Hyuna ROCKS!!!




They are 4 MINUTE

can u guys see the middle girl?
with the outstanding copper blonde hair

she is Kim Hyuna

My favourite female artist

She is just SO HOT & GORGEOUS!!!

anything just fit her best!!!

What I admire the most from her is...

her EXCELLENT dance skills!!!
and of course...
her LONG and NICE hair~

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

just loves her!!!!!

her single "Change"
What I can say is just HOT & SEXY!!!!




and she always have a nice body figure...
* jealous leh..... T.T *




her look in "HUH"
GORGEOUS!!!!!



AND NOW....
they are back with "I My Me Mine"



scene in MV "I my me mine"




Hyuna is always the outstanding 1
look at her hair!!!
super sharp blonde hair!!!

I think it gonna bring a new trend to the youngster...
=P



She just best with everything....


here is the "I My Me Mine" MV
hope you guys enjoy~ ^^




notes : I loves HYUNA!!!!!! btw... I'm not lesbian ~ =P

No comments: