Thursday, September 4, 2008

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY??? WHY?? WHY??
seriously dunno y nowadays parents dun trust their children!!?? whenever we tell the truth or lies.. they will just think we r always the liar!!! doing something badly behind them, or maybe ponteng school, or even staying back school is also 1 of the bad attitude!! lolxxxxxx I think this should be the parents attitude of the 21st century....

Guys, u noe wat happened of my family?? my mom was scolding me just becoz of i suddenly decided goin school 2moro which is friday.. erm.. let me tell u this, actually i seldom attend school on friday coz dat day hav no acc and hav 2 period of suck pjk!!! anyway, let back to the topic.. wat happened later?? lolx... my mom feel weird dat i goin school on friday, and summore i'm goin staying back on 2moro just becoz of the sudden "agm". After i called caely about the AGM details, i just told my mom dat i'm goin to school 2moro... AND, u noe wat my mom say?? She Said :

" for sure dat u're goin to do any bad thingy in school or after school, caely called u teman her rite?? "

Wat the F***, pls la!!! i'm just goin school, why dont she just dun think too much about it?? and i just told her the truth dat i'm goin to attend scouts meeting, AND u noe wat she said again??? She Said :

" Scouts again, everytime scouts, scouts, scouts.. does scouts giv u any benefits?? NO rite?? why still goin scouts meeting, summore is gonna exam now, dat's for sure dat school will not hav any meeting now.. I noe u trying to lie me!! U SURE HANG OUT WITH CAELY AGAIN RITE?? PONTENG SCHOOL RITE??? "

OMY GOSH!!! since when i ponteng in school?? seriously dun understand why she will think dat!!! why cant she just trust me???!!!!

p/s : seriously damm sad to heard dat... and its not the first time she said dat kind of words....and caely, seriously feel sry on u too....

No comments: