Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trials end....

Exam finally end... but actually its not a good news too.. why?? still got 1 more month to go.. SPM is coming soon... haiz.. and this time my result will not be good as i think...

I have edi lost 1 A, which is my add maths... sobs... hope i can get a B at least.. haiz.. last day of exam, but i feel so sad, just becoz of add maths, i hav no more mood for shopping and movies... sobs.... seriously wanna cry edi!!!!

Anyway, another good things was, at least i still got an A for my EST... hahax!! can replace it for my add maths... but, got an A for EST doesnt mean dat i can get A in SPM.. so?? just put more hard work on other subject...

p/s : rest 1 week from now onwards... is time for me to finish my whole bunch of add maths hw, still worry of my sej and chem.. hope can past this time... haiz....

No comments: