Thursday, August 21, 2008

21


Today is 21/08/2008, what a nice date... Is that mean is a nice day to watch the 21 movie?? =.=" But anyway, I still think that yesterday is the best date ever!!! Even better than 08/08/08, why?? Coz yesterday was 20/08/2008 ( 2008, 2008), since the date is that nice, I has spend my day with my lovely Baby!~!~! We watched the 21 movie together in 1u. It is a cool movie, the actor and actress are Sooo HOT!!! The korean guy was sooo Hot!!! Anyway, i did not noe dat whether the guy is chinese or korean....?? XD.



Next, we went to Forever 21, lolx.. 21 Again!! Should go buy toto, maybe I can win 21 thousand??!!! XD... Its was fun, cool, and it was a good "experience". At last but not least, i will not do this again..... Why?? Syok sendiri with my baby... again.. everytime same person.. hmmm... should change edi~~ ^^


























No comments: