Wednesday, July 4, 2012

bored time

Is been long while I've never update my blog. The reason is because I have nothing much special stuff to share on, or I can say, even if I shared, it seems nobody will care/read my blog. =( how sad is it...

Anyway, this post doesn't give any meaning, is just that I'm really BORED during my office hours, which is my internship period. Don't know it seems good or bad, I attend my intern during off peak period. My job scope is just sit inside the office and burn time (of course received $$). If that day was "lucky" enough, I might be allocated to photostat stuff, casting, cross-reference or even tear paper?! =.=" Btw, although it seems to be like not related to audit work, but at least I wont experienced OT until the late night.

Fortunately, I still have a chance to get allocation to audit in client's place. At there, I able to know what's happening in audit and what the auditors usually do. After finished the audit, only I understand what is "vouching" and "tracing" is, what is the purpose for all those invoices, purchase orders and delivery orders. I learned alot during this audit process, but the only cons here is I have to spent alot in lunch because there is no other choice beside following the seniors. Now I know, where the auditors usually spent at....

I just received my 2nd sem results too, it does not really surprise me since I did not aim A as compare to my Diploma time, what I want is just PASS. And Thank God, I've passed my FM!!!

But this results shown that I should revise my choice again on the optional P papers. At first I really love finance and hate audit!! but who knows, my FM was the lowest among all the subject and my audit even scored higher than my tax! I studied audit by my own revision and without paying attention during lecture time. It seems that, I should have follow my results not interest. Eventhough everyone will be saying, study and work on your interest area, but I totally disagree with it!! Ya, with your interest you might work and study happily, but does it comes with your future?? I believe some people's mouth always said they like this that this... but at the end I don't seem their result is as good as predicted. Thus, FACED REALITY!! 

If I'm borned in a good family background and good supporting, for sure I have no worries on family support and go whateva I like. Unfortunately, this statement forever won't appear in my dictionary. The best I can do is to work as hard as I can, so that my next generation will able to follow what the majority has said : "Work on your interest?" Hope so...

No comments: