Sunday, July 8, 2012

alone

Seriously I feel damm alone!!!

my holidays is 2 months!!! how come is worst than during my school time??!!

when I need you, Where are you???!!!

I sick, I suffer, I need you, and WHERE ARE YOU???


FINE!!!

I know you trying to do your best on your work. I understand.
I find my friends, parents or FACEBOOK or wateva... I dun wan disturb you.

but when the time for us finally come,
you tell me you wan to be a HERO to save others???!!!

oh GOSH!!! I seriously dunno how to react....

just because others is lazy, you sacrifice our time to help them!!??

I'm tired of waiting!!!!

Can't you just be selfish for once???????? please????


notes : even you buy me a sushi store also useless!!!! I dun wan sushi, I want you!!!!! Can't you just give me what I want????!!!!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Yes, I know that u r very angry about this.... But some we r no choice... Guys will will hv diff kind of way to seetle theirs own prob... Sometimes not bcoz want to sacrifice the relationship, just bcoz of he need t fully support from her ...
But I sure t guys will definetely know who is t most important & Who is his LOVE .!!!!!!!!!