Friday, May 6, 2011

long time since March...

Just realize..
I have not update my blog since March..

erm...

nth much special happen in my live now..
currently having sem break...
and it gonna end soon...

2moro start working in Giant Kelana Jaya...
selling razor...
=.="


dunno since when,
I started looking freelance job..
seriously dislike my permanent working environment now..
the people had changed
I hate being forced by others

seriously...

pls dun force me too frequently..


since I've been working at here for almost 3 years...


I'm tired....
and getting disappointed...


12th coming soon...
hope I can achieve my target results
=)



notes : it's damm annoyed for forcing me show my own privacy on the work!!!!!

5 comments:

andrew said...

dun too care about tat , i be here to support u ~ if really not happy for ur environment now , then changes la !!!! i alway be ur side!!!! kam ba teh ~

BluEbiRD said...

T.T..... gam dong...
cant believe u will drop comment at my blog...

hahax!!! I think i will resign on next mth.. this sem kinda hard.. dun wan play play jor.. ><

Anonymous said...

i hv take care to ur blog de!!!!
u sure need more hard la, but cant too stress, i will xim tong....
when u need some 1 company & a shoulder , ur dear always be ur side .....!!!! just waiting ur call only !!!

andrew said...

tat is me la!!! chang dun noe dint hv name leh!!!

BluEbiRD said...

^^
after listening more gam dong....
T.T
yala... I'm okay de.. actually stress is because I want achieve higher results only.. if want get first class.. should be no prob =)