Monday, May 16, 2011

4.0 !!!!!!!!!

I just got my sem 6 results...
and I'm very satisfied of my results!!!

as what I have targeted...

I got straight A's!!!!


WEEEEEEE~~~~~~


nah...

I know there's plenty of people got 4.0 in this sem,
but still happy~~ ^^

at least I've done my best in live!!!


My first 4.0

will it happen again??


I will work my best in the last sem
=)


notes : year 3 students now.... hmmmm.... my honey moon going to end soon... T.T

FIGHTING FOR CGPA 3.8 NOW!!!!!

ADD OIL ADD OIL!!!!!!! ^^

2 comments:

andrew said...

GONG XI GONG XI told u ad la!!! my dear wor , sure can hit de!!!! next month i will do wat i promise b4 , but will changes to full house , which u would like to try !!! wait me ya !!!!

BluEbiRD said...

LOL!!!!
aiya... actually i just say say only... not necessary need celebrate at those romantic+EXPENSIVE place de...
most important u beside me always then okay la~~~ =)