Monday, March 28, 2011

Finals is coming...

6th sem finals start on 5th April...

HUH??!!

ya o???

so fast sem 6 finish edi ah???


><


haizzzz...

feel like,
I'm getting lazy and lazier...
last time I used to finished all the tutorials...
and attended all the lectures and tutorials..

BUT NOW??!!

I skipped lectures and tutorials..
TUTORIAL didnt touch at all!!!
just copy and copied....

><

dying soon...


and recently I got a bad news

the PTPTN free loan only applicable for 2010 graduates
and it's only for degree holder...

what the F*** !!!


only for year 2010??!!

sooo FREAKING UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

I study so hard for what!!???

wasted....


aikzzz...

seriously no mood to study...

everyday online, watching dramas, playing games...

waiting die!!!!


>.<"



notes : need someone to force me up to study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: