Friday, March 11, 2011

communication gap

I feel dat,
I really cant communicate well with your frens

does the gap really appear between us??


now even ur bro...

I just totally out of box!!!

what u 2 chat, I have really no idea!!!

seriously,
I really worried this kind of problems will getting worst


or maybe isn't we both have gap between us too??


I feel so embarrassing!!!

that I couldn't join U 2 at all!!!


notes : the 3rd tears had dropped.... I really afraid of it... it seems it signifies something...

3 comments:

Leanne said...

it's normal, it's normal~
no worry about that~
i hv been experienced tis for 6 years!
jealous for his cousin's gf who can communicate well with his family.
but, dun let it affect u n him ^^
becoz, u pak to with him, nt his family! haha~
no need sengaja to communicate, it will be awkward~ juz 随缘~~

Bluee Lenz Shop said...

erm.. is not only a simple communicate problem..
is language problem.. their whole family speaking hakka and I was totally out of box!!! dunno wat they're talking.. @@
so i just sitting there alone like... ><
OMG!!! first time feel myself so "quiet".. ><

Leanne said...

haha! u should ask ur bf to translate then! juz learn those simple words first la! it's quite easy to learn as it sometimes sound like mandarin n Cantonese~