Sunday, January 2, 2011

my first .... is gone....

01.01.2011

happy new year to everyone

as usual,
countdown with my bro gang

and I did bring someone "special" along too...


the person had changed
situations had changed too..
when the fireworks is off,
heard "happy birthday" from other gang people...
it.. really refreshed back my memories
and now...
everything changed significantly
he is no longer beside me
he.. no longer need me

and this same goes to me
I'm clear with my mind now
as a fren,
the best thing I could do is

sent him a wishes through sms
i hope he did appreciate it
=)


however,
another case happened
I just got stunk of his action

seriously...
my mind is blank


suddenly feel dat,
I'm actually the innocent 1
in real life, my lines & acts
may just misunderstood people
in facts, I'm actually an innocent gal
I dunno anything about that

and this ends up..
IT misunderstood him


my mind now..
keep on replaying the scene
and it has ruined my mind
how should I focus for the coming finals??!!


I need a rest seriously...
but too bad,
I have not enough time



notes : although he did apologize after that, but.... I just... feel lost... when can I get back to it???!!! @@ I'm getting crazy and crazier!!!!!!!

No comments: