Saturday, January 22, 2011

CNY~ new hair color~

Liese - Sweet Pink ^^



after exams~~
the first thing I did was dye my hair
^^

this time tried the new brand
Liese - sweet pink
since I had promote this product for 1 month...
is time for me the experienced it
erm..
overall still consider satisfying

it bring some brown + red effect
but the bad thing was
it cant cover my top black hair
><
so at the end,
I just changed my hair color to more reddish,
but it still can see 2 color contrast difference

and finally I know why people always complaint about Liese that,
it actually hardly to dye black hair
I think if u will like to get the best results,
u should bleach ur hair b4 dying this product,
or else...
I dun think u can get the results as shown in the catalogue.

due to my original hair color is bright blonde...
dat's why I can see the color effect after dying it...



In process.. *as u can see there is 2 color difference which is my black and blonde hair*



tata~~ got difference ma?? erm.. I dun think my cacat phone can show reddish effect
but in real world.. that's abit of reddish effect at outdoor.


notes : hope it wont be like what xiang ni said... will lak sek after 1 week.. @@

No comments: