Saturday, October 9, 2010

YEE~~~



finally bought a pink skinny~~
=)

7th october - TSTM 1u students log-in
at first when it's still new arival
it cost RM223
@@ too expensive for me
later on,
it becomes 50% off
RM111.50, still expensive for me.. ><

but now it become final clearance,
which is RM79!!

nah~
actually if it doesn't have further discount
I will still buy it
but now due to students log-in
it has additional 20% discount!~!~!
turn up it's only RM63.20!!!
=P



here it is~
during work time =P




and guys...
dun u realize my hair seems different??

my hair colour...
@@
can call me LALA now
seriously
Yellowish Golden Blonde

>.<"


even my colleagues cant recognize me
can die edi....
no choice have to become seafood this few months
T.T

Gold right??
><



notes : I think is because of Hyuna, CL and Jessica... stupid stupid go dye GOLD hair.. T.T.... but I realize, gold hair only suits pretty gals.... ><

No comments: