Monday, October 18, 2010

shut up pls!!!

u guys will never know what my feeling is
dun always think I'm 3 years old gal
dun always said I dunno how to think
dun always said I'm still like last time


dun ever judge me by my look


I might look happy but it actually NOT
I might look enjoying but it actually NOT
I might just look ANYTHING in real life

BUT it's definitely not TRUE as what u guys SEE!!!


so pls!!!
can u guys shut ur mouth off??
okay, fine..
it sounds too rude
just...
let me alone


I know what am I doing
I understand how it goes


I know maybe..
u guys just to want to show some care


but,
seriously
thanks for all ur cares


dun worry

I wont regret what I have did


trust me pls,
I appreciate alot




notes : Dun u think I dunno?? I dun care?? pls la!!! I'm the one who suffering this!!! k??
and pls!!! dun always misunderstand him, in facts, he is the 1 who gave what I wanted the most....

No comments: