Wednesday, November 25, 2009

presentation end~~

Finally!!!
I have finished my 2 presentation in week 8
IOM & ENG

Actually,
I didnt really expect much on my presentation.
I feel satisfied of my IOM results,
for ENG, I have no idea wat's the actual result marks,
however,
I think it will be able to give me a B for my overall marks.

BUT!!!
My Macroeconomics...
OUCHHHHHH!!!!
I got quite low for that.. T.T
hmmmm.... just try harder on the coming coursework bah!!

MAINTAIN!! MAINTAIN!! MAINTAIN!!
I just hope that I will be able maintain within >CGPA3.0.
GAMBATEH!!!
^^

notes : hey guys!! I realize something!! the best way to improve ur speaking skills for ENG.... SING MORE ENG SONGS~ XD. quite effective for me. btw, i will still continue singing chi songs and listening kor songs~~ XD.

No comments: