Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Woohoo~~ SPM is Over!!!

SPM finally end!!! I have spend my holiday with my scout friends and my dear in penang!! ^^ having a lot of delicious food, e.g: Hok Kien Mee (prawn mee), Chow Kuey Tiao, Laksa and so on... ( Opps!! My saliva come out jor.. >.<" ). Moreover, we have also spend some time for shopping , cinema and Boo Shit... ( this is what we did during the night time in room ) =.=". Anyway, the most memorable thing should be during the midnight time which we're playing the called of "chicken" and "duck".. lolxxx, cant talk too much about dat... And of coz, this journey seriously help me turned my fats to muscle... Me and dear have carried super heavy luggage beg, however, she have find alot of "water fish" helped her carry those heavy stuff, what she need to do is just walking with the big hand beg.. :'( Kesian me lo.. no "water fish" help me carry... haiz... Maybe i'm not pretty as my dear.... sobs...


should be around 6:30 am.. goin ke lok si.





Bukit Bendera!! Of coz not the top of the mountain...



Cable car??!! totally different from genting...





Bukit Bendera again... ^^





Some where in Ke Lok Si


The guys while waiting us... ( girls ^^ )




Having our dinner in Penang Street.



Our Breakfast recommend by Seck Houng~~ ^^
O.0... we're in the sea!!
Lu Ban Hang... Some history places dat i dunno..
Seck Houng house !~! Our last destination.. ^^
p/s : A fun holiday~~ but.. my baby... haiz...

No comments: