Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Straighten my hair~~~

Woohoo!! Finally straighten my hair!!! ^^ although it still look weird, but for me it's still okay... just need some time to make it look more natural...
Next, should be dying my hair next month before chinese new year, saving some money before doing that, now seriously pk till very cham... :'(
Luckly!!! my mom still sponsor me for skin solution, anyway, i still need to save money for my car license fees, which need almost my one month salary for that.. =.="

I have found a job in 1u, Top Shop!! Start working this sunday, a full-timer ^^. Working while waiting for my SPM results and of coz!! get some money to success my "changing" plan... XD.




~Me and my sis~ ( just back from the saloon in pudu)

nice?? lolx.. i dun think so, too straight for me...

p/s : Hoi Teh!!! going to change myself!!! ^^

No comments: