Monday, May 19, 2008

YEH!!!!!

20/5/2008

Finally, my add maths got A1!!
Finally, I have improved my accounts!!
Luckly, my m.maths is still better than my add maths!!
Fortunately, I have got in the performance for teacher's day!!

I should really thx to my add maths tuition teacher - bee yen!! Without her, I wont improved my add maths, which was 23 - 77!! G9 to A1!!! wakakaka!! should be proud of myself!! (Opps!! LCLY edi). Anyways, I should also thx to my "beloved" school teacher - Amara"Singgam".. Without his marking skills, I will not have a chance to get so many marks in paper 1 and paper 2, and of coz! He had added 6 marks for me... ^_^

Moreover, it's lucky that my m.maths still higher than my add.maths... luckly is not like wat kinz had said, If not then really go "Ji Sha" edi... phew.... Accounts... actually is quite enough for me, but dunno why, still feel it's bad coz too many people got 80 above, next time must get at least an A2!!!

Lastly, We got in the performance for teacher's day!! We used 2 days to practice it, everything settle in sat and sun... Should thank god that dear still remember the steps and sweet heart have memorizing all the steps by just using 1 day!! congrats!! congrats!! Of coz, they should thankz me coz I choreograph the dance just within 2 days!! Last but not least, I have cutted the songs until so nice and smooth~~~ wakakaka!!!

Today was a happy day!! coz my sis have no comment on my add.maths and finally she said my add.maths is above average!! yeh!! Its time to prepare some coil to "wan shen" edi.... ^_^

No comments: