Friday, May 16, 2008

Exam finally finished!!!

yeh!!! finally 3 weeks exam are finished!!!
Is time for us to celebrate???
i think nop....
for me, it should be preparing my funeral "party"....

@CHEMISTRY@
Thx to this subject, I need to prepare my funeral...
Thx to this subject, My result book got special colour...
Thx to this subject, I did kena step from my sister...
Thx to this subject, I got a chance to fail my SPM...
Thx to this subject, I get more knowledge about CH4, COOH, OH ......... (useless)

Nth else to say, should buy some coil to pray the scientist and say :
" Thx to your smart brain and created such a useless subject "

overall : actually wat i worry is just chemistry, no comment on mid-term exam... coz actually my aim is just PASSED!!! ^_^
this is wat i cant make it on chemistry........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.