Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Research on "Confess"

29/4/2008, tuesday - school

A boring day, A boring person, who did a stupid research....
well, it's lolx that someone told me that confess will be done success if we're having the tune with " eh, ee, oo... "
I strongly disagree with that!! Thus, I have did a stupid "experiment" on it. Which means I'm using a normal sentence without saying out with the tune " eh, ee, oo..." Let's see my result~~

Firstly, i have done this experiment AGAIN to kinz... I have confess to him, which i said " I like you since XXX years ago...." the first reaction from him was : You're too fake~~~
okay, the first experiment was unsuccessful due to the relationship between him and Ah Mei... ( I understand it )
Next, my next target was my chemistry and account "teacher" - Zhi Yang... he did give me a weird face expression. "Are you joking with me??", this was his answer. Actually it's abvious that I'm joking with him coz someone sitting besides him, who was my first "white mouse" in this experiment. After that, my baby aka. caely have repeated this experiment on him again with a long long and touching words~~~ It's too long and boring la.. my baby~~ lolx!!
After that, I have repeat this experiment to Dao Shen, Wai Yew and Kian Min... It's still unsuccess due to my lame acting... haiz...
BUT!! Kianz was the one who really trust my "nonsence", lolx... anyways, actually is quite hurt when I heard the answer from him....

CONCLUSION : they was 99.9% that people confessing with the tune "eh, ee, oo..." I think it should be a law for those couples with a true heart feeling when they confess to each other...

p/: I have did my promises. ^_^

No comments: