Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My HANDPHONE!!!!!

Sobs.... I have lost my handphone in school..... K550i, which is limited eddition, special purple colour.... SOOObbSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.................
28/2/08 - 17/4/08
not even 2 months time, haiz...
think carefully, i think... i should not borrow my phone to kinz... or not just kept the troop money inside my pocket.... or not just left my handphone in the beg....sobbsssss...
wateva i think now, its already no used, coz it's edi LOST!!!

TO : person that stole my phone,
really thx that u like my phone and just took it without giving me back.... U know wat i did everyday?? I bought alot of coil, everyday pray to the god, just to pray god so that u cant live through this month!! Ei, NOP!! just die like dat is not enough, should let u broke ur legs and hands in the accident!!! Let you suffer the whole life!!!
It may come true this day, so take care of urself!!!

No comments: