Monday, July 9, 2012

disappointed

sometimes I feel Friendship is even important than Love.
provided you are still single not married. for what I mean the Love here is means those people who still in relationship (couple) without forming a family yet (married).

Why?
because couple doesn't last long,
for sure couple will only have 2 ending, either you break up or get married.
so it doesn't accompany you to go through your life.
but Friends doesn't,
they accompany you during your school time, working, even until you get married, They are still your friends.
They always be there with you no matter what happen (I'm talking about True Friends here).

But, I feel disappoint on 1 of my fiend, 1 of my true friend.
He seems to changed alot, become more careless and forgetful on "something"
because he had found "others" which is more important to him

as a friend here, I really feel happy on him that he able to find the right one.
but seriously, I have no idea why his management skills has become that bad.
everything seen for him is like meaningless. all his mind is just full of his "others"

I should not blame him, because I believe 80% of the people in this world will also become like him.


just that, I still feel disappointed... How come he is one of the 80%??


I don't mind how his "others" feels, or i should say I Don't even Care!!


but when something comes effected our friendship, I care it...




after thinking somewhile, the one who choose to effect our friendship, was actually my True Friend....
he choose to forget our friendship..... I'm no longer in part of his important one...
or maybe.... from past till now, I'm just an ordinary one for him.


I'm just the stupid one who treat it as True.....

No comments: