Sunday, December 5, 2010

Promoter life~

December
Although my courseworks and assignments had finished
but it seems,
this month will be the busiest month for me
>.<"

going work for 2 different company
as usual,
working as a part-timer at Top Man

but now
add on with another freelance job
promoter for liese hair product

not a difficult job
but with kinda high pay
=)

the 1 who cause me tired
will be just standing the whole day
from 10am - 10pm
leg seriously pain!!!

>.<"

everyone starts preparing their exams
except me,
who still so free accept so many jobs
I think I gonna die on finals

God Bless Me PLEASE!!!!!




Me and my partner - Colleen ^^


the bubble~~ SO cute neh!!! =P


the boy boy go touch it~ CUTE!!! =P



My camwhore pic~~ =P


notes : my partner very pretty leh~~~ and she look so young!!! seems like I'm older than her... @@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tried bluebird-sk.blogspot.com in the past and i like it, just keep it up!

i am sorry if i wrote in wrong section and please admins to move this to another place.

i am find ways to make money on the net. what posibilities we have? have you ever tried survey sites? i
t seems to be easy to make money. i found myhotrevenue dot com in my searches. IS this legit? anyone know?