Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Exam Results..

Finally i got back my 11 test papers. This time i got 4 apples, 2 lengzhai, 4 cars & 1 goldfish.... sobs... y suddenly got goldfish swim out 1??? stupid sejarah gave me a goldfish!! arghhh!!! but actually got a goldfish from sejarah is quite "normal" in my class, according the list that i read today, there's only 10 students passed in my class... =.=" these proves that my classmates are too smart!! Does peoples who always memorizing the books will be just “ 读死书 ” or “ 死读书 ” and at the end will be turn up “ 读书死 ”. Thus, this shows that our class is not “ 读死书 ” or “ 死读书 ” and we will not die easily...

Probability :

Peoples who wan die faster :
P = 10/40
= 1/4

Peoples who wan live longer :
P = 30/40
= 3/4

Ratio = 1 : 3

Conclusion : there is 3/4 peoples in 5 Ixora who is smarter and 1/4 peoples who is stupid and wan die faster.

XD.


lolxx... maths again.. And i did like maths alot !! why?? coz maths did gave me me alot of sweet apples!~!~! ^.^

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 0


although people always said numbers are boring but for me is not!! Thx to this numbers, i got an A for add maths, modern maths and accounts!~!~! ^.^

p/s : I like numbers and sweet apples!~!~! BUT NOT gold fish!!!!

No comments: